Hong Kong, 12 July, 2016 – Enterprising Hong Kong Brand Awards, organised by South China Morning Post Publishers Limited, has awarded 11 outstanding publicly-listed and privately-held enterprises in recognition of their brand excellence. Established in 2014, the Awards recalibrated its focus this year to celebrate homegrown enterprises which led the market with brilliance in developing and sustaining strong branding.
The Awards were supported by a number of leading business associations and the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), which helped identify and select the following Enterprising Hong Kong Brand Awards 2016 winners:
- Best HK Retail and Hospitality Brand (Publicly-listed) – Tsui Wah Restaurant
- Best HK Retail and Hospitality Brand (Privately-held) – Arome Bakery
- Best HK Professional Services Brand (Privately-held) – Hong Kong Airlines
- Best HK ICT Brand (Publicly-listed) – 3 Hong Kong
- Best HK ICT Brand (Privately-held) – Octopus Cards Limited
- Best HK Healthcare Brand (Publicly-listed) – Bamboos Professional Nursing Services
- Best HK Healthcare Brand (Privately-held) – Tung Fong Hung
- Best HK Trading and Storage Brand (Privately-held) – 4M
- Best HK Property Brand (Privately-held) – D2 Place
In addition, the Awards conferred commendations to:
- Best HK Professional Services Brand (Publicly-listed) (Commendation) – sky100
- Best HK Property Brand (Publicly-listed) (Commendation) – Link REIT
Mr Robin Hu, Chief Executive Officer of South China Morning Post Publishers, remarked: “Companies honored by Enterprising Hong Kong Brand Awards had to demonstrate best-of-breed business strategy and breakthrough branding initiatives. The winners not only emerged as the top contender from a group of high achieving peers, they also represent the brightest business minds in our city.”
About South China Morning Post Publishers Limited
South China Morning Post Publishers Limited is a leading newspaper and magazine publisher in Asia. Its flagship publication, the South China Morning Post, is Hong Kong’s internationally recognised English language newspaper and has the city’s most affluent and influential readership.
First published in 1903, the newspaper has developed an enviable reputation for authoritative, influential and independent reporting on Hong Kong, China and the rest of Asia. Available in print, mobile, tablets and online through scmp.com and e-reader editions, the South China Morning Post reaches a global audience with daily breaking news, analysis and opinion, multimedia articles and interactive forums. The South China Morning Post received 200 awards in 2015-16 for excellence in editorial, marketing and technical capabilities. Other titles in the company include the Sunday Morning Post, Nanzao.com (南早.com), Nanzaozhinan.com (南早香港指南.com), STYLE, Destination Macau, The PEAK, HK Magazine and The List.
Through the joint venture partnership with Hearst, SCMP Hearst publishes the Chinese editions of Cosmopolitan, CosmoBride, Harper’s BAZAAR, Harper’s BAZAAR Art, Harper’s BAZAAR Bride, Esquire, ELLE, ELLE Men, ELLE Wedding, ELLE Décoration, and ELLE Accessories; and operates Cosmopolitan.com.hk, Cosmogirl.com.hk, Harpersbazaar.com.hk, ELLE.com.hk and EsquireHK.com in Hong Kong.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org