Purpose of the position:
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the growth of subscriptions and revenue for SCMP’s digital Group Subscriptions, Print newspaper, Syndication, Licencing and Merchandising business and build corporate community for SCMP’s B2B businesses
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Events, Data as well as Editorial team to support and evolve the B2B Group subscription strategy
- Develop and implement the Trade Marketing strategy to contribute towards brand growth targets and cross-category business objectives
- Manage usage and forecast of promotion materials and monitor monthly promotion budget
- Craft and develop corporate messaging that drives impact. This includes executive speech-writing, talking points, as well as developing briefing documents for senior management attending media or public events.
- Work closely with the design team to develop creative visuals and communications for promotion material including digital and print format
- Support each business community strategy, by creating a consistent brand voice through regular communication with members across touch points, including email, newsletter, social media, and events (online & offline).
- Work with Data and Sales teams to manage the customer database for effective customer communication and relationship management.
- Be one step ahead by being knowledgeable on the latest digital marketing and community innovations.
- Degree or above qualification in marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in B2B / B2C marketing and corporate communication, preferably in the Media industry.
- Native in English with exceptional oral and written communication skills is mandatory.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation skills and project management experience.
- Must be a self-starter and passionate team player.
- Resourceful problem solver with an analytical, strategic and creative mindset.
- Able to work independently and effectively with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite is a bonus (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Hangouts etc).
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.