About the team:
The Product & Technology department is composed of IT Services Specialists, Project Managers, Product Managers, Engineers, Designers and User Researchers. Ownership, meritocracy and collaboration are at our core. We are not afraid to think differently, embrace new ideas and dream big. We empower ownership and share responsibility. We support each other to achieve and grow.
Purpose of the position:
We are looking for an IT Services Specialist to join our IT services team, which will be responsible for network and security. This role will participate in our network & security design, planning, implementation, maintenance and assessment to ensure the service level, availability and minimize the vulnerability risk.
In this role, you will:
- Assist team in providing redundancy plan and fully recover plan for network design
- Provide technical support on network & security projects.
- Responsible for daily operations of enterprise-wide office Intranet, Internet and VPN and VoIP facilities
- Monitor network daily status and ensure the whole network running smoothly
- Identify the causes of networking problems by using diagnostic testing software and equipment
- Support the implementation of the organization’s network security infrastructure
- Provide second level support of security incidents, ensuring that resolved in a timely and effective manner, as well as undertaking remedial actions with procedures
- Assist team for the periodic Security Policy review and control
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant working experience in IT Security / Network support
- High diploma or equivalent experience in computer science, IT engineering, or related field.
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite, network IT subnetting, switching and routing and OSI model
- Experience in Cloud Platform will be an advantage
- Certification in CCNA, CISSP will be an advantage
- Good documentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills, and the ability to clearly identify key issues
- Good in English (written and spoken), Cantonese is an advantage
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.