About the Team:
Enterprise Subscriptions and Partnerships (ESP) support corporate and individual customers who subscribe to the SCMP newspaper, digital and other content solutions.
Purpose of the position:
Customer Success Executive, Sales Operations, ensures customer data and order details are captured and updated timely, accurately and completely.
In this role, you will:
- Keep customer records up-to-date and log all incidents in the CRM system
- Process subscription orders from sales team and direct customers, input orders in the system, grant product access, issue invoice, process payment and generate fulfilment report
- Liaise with Operations and Finance team to ensure the order is fulfilled and payment is settled.
- Assist CS Manager to generate daily reports
- Support CS related projects, participate in system enhancement and UAT
- Assist Sales team in daily Salesforce administrative work
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Tertiary education with at least 1 - 2 years experience in customer services support or sales administration. Fresh university graduate will also be considered.
- Good command of Advanced Excel and G-Suite tools
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Zendesk functionalities is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Cantonese
- Patient, attentive to details with good communication skill and team spirit
- Passionate, positive and drive for results and higher performance
- Able to work independently with agile mindset
- Interest in media business
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.