Purpose of the position:
This position is part of the Brand and Marketing team in SCMP Advertising responsible for the execution of all design and multimedia components. The team is to support the advertising offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and China to increase our brand awareness and drive partners' engagement across all the touchpoints - Print, digital, social media channels, events and roadshows.
In addition, this position will extend the support to the Morning Studio, SCMP’s commercial content team. Morning Studio works in partnership with clients to create digital branded content campaigns, responsible for the execution of all interactive and multimedia components in Morning Studio projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work on UI/UX that meet the high-quality graphic standards, in line with the corporate brand consistency.
- Maintain and improve website content, optimisation, experience and performance (e.g. accessibility, speed, stability).
- Create innovative and technical solutions, from designing websites, banners, rich media, mobile, social media to integrated campaigns.
- Innovate in the digital space. Responsible for the creation and execution of all interactive media. Initiate ideas, conceptualise designs, and review content and materials.
- Guide and manage brand visual value and brand recognition.
- Refine the digital creative production process. Collaborate closely with cross functional teams.
- Manage projects and budgets. Utilize a limited budget to deliver the best creative products.
- Source suppliers and freelancers where necessary.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience with reputable publishing companies, advertising agencies or digital marketing agency.
- Excellent knowledge of web development, UI, UX and ecommerce best practices.
- Outstanding skills in graphic design, typography, layout design, responsive design and style guide creation.
- Passion for interaction design, website creation, and mobile platforms.
- Proficient in using Dreamweaver, Webflow, Photoshop and other common design software
- Detail-oriented, and ability to think outside the box and handle multiple projects.
- Strong team spirit, positive attitude, passionate, approachable, upbeat and fun!
- Entrepreneurial, and goal oriented with a desire for constant self improvement.
- Good command of English and Chinese
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.