Purpose of the position:
Assisting Group Business Director and leading a small team in developing and executing strategies in driving revenues for all Magazines titles (Cosmopolitan HK, ELLE HK, ELLE Men HK, Esquire HK, Harper’s Bazaar HK).
In this role, you will:
- Partner with our sales team across all titles and Products team to develop and execute strategies and revenue-driving initiatives on performance marketing projects like SEO-driven advertorials, Affiliate, banners and social posts.
- Lead and set clear directions for the Banner and Performance Team (BPT*) to ensure relevant commercial goals are achieved and continuous success. (*BPT is our AdOps team managing clients’ display and social campaigns.)
- Monitor performance, review KPIs and derive actionable insights through analytics tools (e.g. Google Ad manager, Google Analytics, Meta Ads manager, etc.) to improve campaign outcomes and formulate operational best practices.
- Become an internal consultative resource to sales team by understanding agency/advertiser challenges, regional/vertical/competitor dynamics, and SCMP Hearst’s positioning and platform.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder in any discipline with a minimum of 8 years of programmatic, digital strategy, and or media planning experience, (ideally have worked for an ad network, exchange, DSP, agency, or other digital advertising companies);
- Experience in leading small teams including demonstrated ability to successfully lead and coach team members;
- Essential knowledge of the leading digital platforms is a must: Google Ad Manager, Meta ads manager, Third Party Servers, SSP, DSPs, etc;
- Ability to think analytically, strategically, and tactically, formulate a cohesive narrative while storytelling in an effective and concise manner, and utilizing a data-driven approach;
- Strong relationship management skills, including previous experience in building consensus across peers and leadership;
- A good team player who is capable of working with cross departments and teams to cross-pollinate and drive results;
- Good written and verbal communications skills, ability to articulate thoughts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders;
- Quick learner and able to grasp new technology and product changes.
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to produce high-quality work;
- Proficient in MS Office, advanced level in MS Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint skills is an advantage;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese; Mandarin would be an advantage;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Associate Director, Digital Performance
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.