About the Team:
We are the collection & payment team under the Finance department and work as a team together to maintain trustworthy relationships with customers and our internal users. We are providing a friendly working environment and work-life balance.
In this role, you will:
- Handle routine accounting duties especially on account receivable & payables
- Monthly collection tracking through calls and emails and to complete the commit collection result
- Handle daily sales invoice, credit note, monthly customer statement distribution and billing report
- Check and update Customer’s profile and payment in both accounting system and Google Sheets
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- F.5 or above with LCCI level 3
- Familiar in MS Word, Excel and Oracle Financial
- Working experience in Accounts Receivable is preferred
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Mature, self-motivated, hardworking, willing to learn and detail-minded
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.