Purpose of the position:
Letzshop.hk, an online shop set up by SCMP Magazines featuring innovative and trend-setting beauty and wellness brands from international markets, is supported by the strength of our editorial content, audience base, data and technologies leveraging our media properties including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Esquire and ELLE Men. The incumbent is responsible for assisting Marketing Manager in developing effective sales and marketing strategy to build brand image, awareness, customer base and achieve sales target.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in Execute all marketing activities from concept, mechanism, creative materials to through-the-line promotions utilizing in-house and external channels
- Execute marketing calendar with year-round activities from online to offline to support sales growth and brand awareness
- Prepare reports in evaluating performance of all marketing activities
- Conduct market research, customer analysis and study new market trends for insights and improvements
- Explore new ideas in joint promotions, awareness campaign and/ or new product launches
- Work closely with internal teams (magazines, merchandising, content, creative, CS, product and tech) to support daily operation, revamp, enhancements and new initiatives
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 1 year of experiences in retail & digital marketing or ecommerce field
- Passionate and proactive on driving acquisition campaigns and response swiftly based on sales performance.
- Knowledge in Google ad/ social commerce in local platforms (Facebook, Instagram)/ CRM/ O2O Marketing
- Passionate in beauty, fashion & lifestyle industries
- A good team player, proactive and self-initiated good organisation and problem-solving abilities; strong communication and negotiation skills, self-driven and always with can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience and/or qualification would be considered as Senior Marketing Executive
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.