Purpose of the position:
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with strong digital graphics skills and good art sense to produce eye-catching and creative works for our digital content with focus on social content platforms.
In this role, you will:
- Art direction/Layout /UI/UX design and implementation for social platform and clients’ social and interactive campaigns
- Day-to-day graphics support for our brands on editorial and commercial contents on social media
- Deliver the works on time and at top quality
- Communicate and collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to facilitate the creative process
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree or Diploma holder in Graphics / Multimedia Design / Communication or related disciplines with minimum two years of relevant experience in Graphic Design / Digital & Multimedia Design, etc.
- Experience in Lifestyle media platform is an advantage
- Possess a portfolio that shows graphic skills and good art sense
- Solid design skills in Adobe software including After Effect, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Creative, energetic, and independent with excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, and a good team player
- Looking for a stable environment for career growth
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese and English
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.