In this role, you will:
- Generate ideas, and create content independently that reflects the brand’s DNA
- Develop and create content for print, website and social media platforms (as needed by the specific roles), preferably in jewellery & watch, fashion discipline
- Copy edit, proofread, and coordinate with freelance contributors
- Partner with creative teams (art director, designers, videographers and photographers) to produce high quality visual content from layout, photo and video
- Establish industry contacts to enhance the quality of content.
- Work with sales and marketing departments to create and edit promotional content
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree in language, journalism or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in newspaper, magazine, advertising, digital, or publishing industry. Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Exceptional writing/ editing, communication and research skills, as are self-motivation and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Creative and able to contribute new ideas.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Good team player.
- Fast learner and self-motivated, with a good eye for detail.
- High organised and have strong project management skills.
- Familiar with SEO knowledge, best practice and latest trend.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel PowerPoint, Mac and Chinese language input.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin).
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.