Purpose of the position:
To optimize the sales efficiency and to support the Student Business Team to achieve business objectives.
- Manage client activities including calls, sales presentations, sales pipeline and sales solutions, and negotiate on pricing and solution offering with clients in different industry sectors.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, contracts, order forms, invoices and other business-related documentations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key clients and continue to optimize revenue potential of these key accounts.
- Identify market trends and provide up-to-date market information to management for business development planning.
- Work closely with the marketing and school channel development teams to ensure deliverables meet client expectations.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in sales, marketing or accounting servicing.
- Experience in B2B selling and managing international school clients are highly preferred.
- Strong sales technique, communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal skills; able to build strong professional relationships.
- Experience in cross-functional collaborations, both internally and externally.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Cantonese and English.
- Ability to drive results in a fast paced environment
Work location will be at Causeway Bay office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.