In this role, you will:
- Work on pitch presentations of 360 degree branded content ideas that can fulfil client briefs and objectives while leveraging audience insights and editorial expertise of our media brands;
- Work closely with different teams internally (e.g. sales, editorial & digital etc.) to create media and content plans for client project pitches;
- Gather consumer insights through our audience data, research and actively organise or participate in brainstorming;
- Attend client meetings with sales team for pitches and presentations;
- Keep track of the latest market trends with industry tools, other research methods and collaborations with internal teams;
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with industry partners.
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- University degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related fields;
- At least 4 years of strategic planning in advertising agency or marketing experience;
- Experience working with fashion, beauty and / or luxury brands is a plus;
- Well organised and possess strong quantitative & analytical skills;
- Good storytelling and presentation skills are required;
- Team player with ability to build relationships internally and externally;
- Strong attention to detail is a must;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese is a must;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint or G-suite presentation;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Mac Keynote is a plus
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.