Purpose of the position:
Letzshop.hk, an online shop set up by SCMP Magazines featuring innovative and trend-setting beauty and wellness brands from international markets, is supported by the strength of our editorial content, audience base, data and technologies leveraging our media properties including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Harper’s BAZAAR, Esquire and ELLE Men. The incumbent is responsible for developing the brand, sales and marketing strategy.
In this role, you will:
- Develop effective sales and marketing strategy to build brand image, awareness, customer base and achieve sales target
- Identify and develop new sales or activation channels to drive sales and conversions from local to cross-border markets
- Develop key customer segments to build sustainable sales and loyalty through VIP programs and activities
- Develop marketing calendar with year-round activities from online to offline to support sales growth and brand awareness
- Plan and execute various sales promotion programs and thematic campaigns to boost traffic and conversions
- Lead marketing team to implement and execute all marketing activities from concept, mechanism, creative materials to through-the-line promotions utilizing in-house and external channels
- Explore, identify and collaborate with right partners and influencers on joint promotions, awareness campaign and new product launches
- Monitor and evaluate performance of all marketing activities and drive for higher efficiency and effectiveness
- Conduct market research, customer analysis and study new market trends for insights and improvements
- Work closely with internal teams (magazines, merchandising, content, creative, CS, product and tech) to support daily operation, revamp, enhancements and new initiatives
- Manage marketing budget to reach target ROI and cost efficiency
- Strengthen merchant relationships with regular update, reports and proposals for their support
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- Degree holder with major in Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 4 - 6 years of experiences in retail & digital marketing or ecommerce field
- Passionate and proactive on driving acquisition campaigns and response swiftly based on sales performance.
- Strong digital marketing skills from Google ad, social commerce in local platforms (Facebook, Instagram), influencer, customer acquisition, CRM to various marketing campaign execution with hands on experience and proven track record
- Good knowledge in beauty, fashion & lifestyle industries
- Familiar with XiaoHongShu, Wechat, Tmall/ Taobao and cross-border marketing is an advantage.
- Experience with O2O marketing is an advantage.
- A good team player, strong organisation and problem-solving abilities; strong communication and negotiation skills, self-driven, passionate with can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.