Purpose of the position:
The Art Director / Senior Art Director, Branded Content, will work hand-in-hand with the Strategic Planner, Branded Content, the sales and editorial teams to generate original ideas, and lead the art direction for client branded content projects.
In this role, you will:
- Work on pitch presentations of 360 degree branded content ideas that can fulfil client briefs and objectives while leveraging our audience insights and editorial expertise of our media brands
- Work closely with different teams internally (e.g. sales, editorial & digital etc.) to create branded content ideas for client project pitches.
- Utilise consumer insights generated through our audience data and research in preparation of content ideas, actively participate in brainstorming;
- Attend client meetings with sales team for pitches and presentations;
- Keep track of the latest content trends in digital and social, prepare creative and new content ideas in branded content pitches;
- Produce visuals, ideas and references to form competitive pitches and presentation decks;
- The ability to present your work clearly and confidently in front of internal and external stakeholders;
Skills and Experience that will lead to success:
- At least 4 years of art directing and design work experience; preferably gained in advertising agency
- Strong conceptual skills with a passion for big ideas, luxury, fashion, watches & jewellery and beauty related experience is a plus;
- Solid technical art direction with a attention to detail;
- Interested in popular culture, social media and be up to date with current advertising trends and techniques;
- Ability to manage priorities and navigate between tight deadlines while managing multiple projects of different sizes, topics and styles;
- Innovative, energetic and proactive, proven self-starter and a strong team player;
- Exceptional art/design and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and organisational skills;
- Team player and able to build relationships internally and externally;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint / G-suite/Mac Keynote;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
Work location will be at Wong Chuk Hang office.
Our Privacy Notice aims to comply with all relevant data privacy and protection laws. You should read the Privacy Notice in full at corp.scmp.com/privacy-policy.